Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Wrap-N-Rock-Gems Hand Made Jewelry
You Might Be A Rock Hound If...
- You think you KNOW how to pronounce "chalcedony."
- You are thinking about giving out specimens for Halloween.
- You planted flowers in your rock garden.
- You purchase things like drywall compound just to have another nice bucket to carry rocks in.
- The club you belong to uses rocks for centerpieces for the annual Christmas dinner.
- The first thing you pack for your vacation is a chisel and a hammer.
- You spend hours and hours in the ugliest room in your house.
- You give directions like, "turn right at the green farmhouse ..."
- You bought the ugliest boots available because they were waterproof.
- You know what "findings" are for.
- You watch the scenery in movies instead of the actors.
- They won't give you time off from work to attend the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show, but you go anyway.
- You begin fussing because the light strips you installed on your bookshelves aren't full spectrum.
- You've spent more than ten dollars for a rock.
- You've spent more than ten dollars for a book about rocks.
- You still think pet rocks are a pretty neat idea.
- You have amethyst in your aquarium.
- You associate the word "hard" with a value on the Mohs scale instead of "work."
- You know the location of every rock shop within a 100-mile radius of your home.
- You're retired and still thinking of adding another room to your house.
- You're planning on using a pick and shovel while you're on vacation.